Pack of 10 Expander with Metal Hook Tarpaulin Tensioner Expander Hook Expander Loop Rubber Loop.
The tensioning elastics in our range are elastic straps that are made from rubber. They are known for their ability to securely fasten, hold and tension things by maintaining a constant tension.
The applications for tension rubber bands are almost limitless.
Here are some of the most common examples of use:
- Tension rubbers are an essential part of any camping equipment. They are used to securely and stably fasten tents, tarpaulins and other items
- Tension elastics are often used in agriculture to secure plants to poles or trellises, or to stretch netting over fruit plants and vegetable patches.
- Tensioning rubbers are a practical tool to securely fix items in boxes or on pallets to ensure safe transportation
- Total length 155 mm
- Hook length 60 mm
- Rubber band diameter 5.5 mm
- Hook made of metal with plastic coating
- rubber cap at the end of the hook
- Black colour
- pack of 10
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x pack of 10 Expander
|Shipping weight:||0,15 kg|