- High quality centre stand
- Very sturdy design
- Ideal for manoeuvring in the box or garage
- Eases the load on both tyres and makes working on the motorbike easier
- Ideal working height (approx. 400 mm from the ground)
- Powder-coated, all no powder-coated parts are made of stainless steel
- Adjustable height and level
- 8 step adjustment with locking mechanism
- Wheels and adapter plate included
- 100% Made in Germany
Scope of delivery:
- 1 central stand
Our centre stand is a high-quality, robust and stable stand for your motorbike, specially designed for use in pits or garages. It can be used to manoeuvre the motorbike and take the weight off both tyres, making it easier to work on the motorbike. The ideal working height of approx. 400 mm from the ground makes working on the motorbike easier, as you do not have to work bent over. The centre stand is power-coated, which makes it durable and corrosion-resistant. All non-powder-coated parts are made of Stainless steel, which also contributes to durability and stability. The height and level of the centre stand are adjustable, which allows for optimal adaptation to different motorbikes. The centre stand has an 8-step adjustment with a locking mechanism to ensure safe and stable positioning of the motorbike. The centre stand is supplied with castors and an adapter plate.
Delivery time 10 working days after your order!
|Shipping weight:||10,00 kg|